Blackwolf is a range of all-in-one workout formulas designed to enhance performance during workouts and sports training. Endorsed by a professional boxer, a double Olympian swimmer and numerous brand ambassadors on social media, Blackwolf was nominated for the 2018 Men’s Fitness Sports Nutrition Awards within just 8 months of hitting the market.
We compared a number of leading pre-workout supplements on the
market to help you get started.
Here’s what we found:
● Consumed prior to a workout (most between 20-60 minutes before)
to assist with energy, performance, focus and endurance
● Contain creatine, BCAAs (leucine, valine and isoleucine) and
additional amino acids for muscle energy
● Blackwolf offers Track for men and Trail for women with different
amounts of protein, creatine and different vitamins and minerals
● Blackwolf does not contain stimulants such as caffeine which most
pre-workouts do. Some people prefer to avoid stimulants as they
make them feel jittery or cause a racing heart and it’s also possible
to become de-sensitized to the effects over time, leaving you
needing more to get the same results.
In addition to creatine and BCAAs, CoQ10 is included in Blackwolf to
support energy production, improve workout performance and
● Blackwolf contains whey protein isolate to kick start protein
synthesis and to complete the all in one formula
With Blackwolf Power Blend formulation, stand-out, powerful branding and free bonus items with orders, you have plenty of good reasons to buy Blackwolf.